February 4, 2008

Ho Down

In the light of Super Tuesday tomorrow, I've decided to have a Primary that everyone can get behind -- no winners, no losers, just fun. The topic: Ho-iest Hoes of the 80's. Your candidates are:

Samantha Fox
Stacey Q
Lita Ford
Madonna*
Cher*
I don't see my favorite ho on the list, but I'd like you to consider ______.

*Note: You can only consider Madonna and Cher as they were in the 80's. Because if you were to consider their Ho opus in tota it'd be a landslide. Madonna alone had the Sex book, and the simul-bation in Rome just to irritate the Pope.

2 comments:

photo-a-go-go said...

I vote for Samantha Fox. Pron star turns Popstar! Yay! Pink, bleached, bi-colored hair! Yay! Acid-washed Cameltoe! Yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFePbqH1WXI

Dave said...

And our Sami? Is gay!

I'd have to say Taylor Dayne was a big ol' ho. Have you seen her latest CD? Big ol' Jocelyn Wildensteined plastic-surgery ho now. Icky.

And why is George Michael not on this list, hmmm?