March 25, 2008

Home Improvement

I'd love to have a more exciting life -- at least until I try to jump over another dumpster and herniate another disk. As it stands, I've been spending a lot of my time working, HTMLing things and other items that just aren't all that interesting to anyone but me.

The most exciting thing I have to report is the mini-makeover the Condo got this weekend. We had to replace a toilet seat that inexplicably cracked, the Major is working on fixing a slow drip in the shower, and presumably is also going to recaulk the shower. Amazingly, in the process of repairing things nothing else got broken, no wrong parts were bought and everything went smoothly.

Oh, and I can't talk about it much, but we're definately moving within the next year.

1 comment:

Brian M. Conrad said...

Don't you love home improvement! It's amazing how things like that can make you appreciate your living space so much more.

I wouldn't even know where to begin with caulk.