July 16, 2007

Rollover

Today's been a pretty good day. In no particular order:

--I purchased 3 new albums yesterday and I've been listening to them at work. So far, I like the Fey album the best.

-- I also downloaded a song from iTunes on Sunday which is now my new favorite song. It's "In These Shoes?" I heard it when I was watching Kinky Boots with the Major and really liked it, so I had to make it mine. And now it is mine. mine. mine. mine.

-- Neil apparently had a cheeseburger. He can has cheezebuger. Hope it was good Neil. LOLNeil is happy. I missed his IM because,

--I got free lunch at work today.

--And finally, my age is now divisible by 17 and 2. It was divisible by 11.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

so you're 7 years older than me now?

(ps: sponsor me in the blogathon or i'll send freya to teach bosco some really bad tricks.)

Jolie said...

OMG he made you watch Kinky Boots on your Birthday. For SHAME!!! First The Chronicals of Ridonkculous now this, I have no words.