January 30, 2007

Getting Ready

In preparation for the upcoming slice-a-malation, I'm stocking up on books and other things to do to keep me entertained. I'll also add these over to the side bar -- but I since I'm out of ideas to write about these days, I'll give you an update here ... and you all can also tell me anything you know about them ... or give me some recommendations. Here they are:

  • The Witching Hour -- Ann Rice
  • Imajica -- Clive Barker
  • The Historian -- Elizabeth Kostova

Eventually, I'll get around to reading Skipping Toward Gamorrah or whatever the title of that book that Neil let me eons ago is. I've also got a game for the Game Boy Advance -- Final Fantasy V.

In the TV department, I'll be watching The X-Files Seasons 2-4. They were on sale at Best Buy the other week for $19.99 a piece. I guess I'll have to remember to rest in the upcoming weeks when I'm recuperating.

No comments: