August 9, 2007

Because I'm Shameless ...

... I ganked this from Pisco.

And your Harry Potter Alter-Ego Is?
You scored as Remus Lupin, You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.

Hermione Granger

80%

Sirius Black

80%

Remus Lupin

80%

Harry Potter

70%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Ginny Weasley

65%

Ron Weasley

60%

Severus Snape

60%

Draco Malfoy

50%

Lord Voldemort

10%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

AJ said...

I apologize in advance if this test comes out all wonky. I had to seriously tweak the HTML to get it to display properly. I didn't feel like re-writing all the source code from quiz farm to make it "correct." Hopefully, this will display correctly across all browsers.

Jo said...

Who is the badest bitch in this book? thats who I want to be. Sorry dont thorw things at the non reader for not being in the know. I grew up with good television.