September 21, 2006

Gifts

Don't you just hate it when you have the perfect gift idea for someone, and then vendors refuse to comply with your desire to go to said store and acquire the gift you have in mind?

I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. I was able to purchase 50% of the gift I had in mind. If I chose to continue with the original plan, I'll have to special order the other item. Or it might be time to go back to the drawing board and revise this idea. And I do have some other ideas.

So, if the birthday person reads this post, know that I've been plotting your b-day and have been partially thwarted by the retail powers that be. Maybe I'll just have to get you a pink and purple polkadotted thong instead -- cause everyone loves ass-floss on their birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ass-floss is great if it comes with the right guy!

Anonymous said...

somebody needs to find me a brainscrubber and fed-ex it to california right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I've just put a trepanner and an ice-cream scoop on your Christmas list. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

uh... got someone lined up to do the trephine procedure, dude? 'coz this is not something one does to themself.

oh yeah... does it work on sinuses? because mine are still really clogged from the sinus-infection-from-hell and the kill-em-all-and-let-your-deity-of-choice-sort them-out antibiotics aren't doing crap for me. (maybe i should lay off the booze and stop counteracting the meds?