This is what I'm getting myself into this month. You'll most likely notice a dearth of Literature in comparision with literature. But hey, I've got my MA in Spanish Literature, so I read all the capital L literature I'm going to for quite some time.
- The Greatest Story Ever Sold (Author goes here)
- Gardens of the Moon (Steven Erikson)
- The Amulet of Samarkand (Jonathan Stroud)
- Shaman's Apprentice and Forest Mage (Robin Hobb)
- Spellbinder (Melanie Rawn)
- State of Denial (Bob Woodward)
- Druid's Sword (Sara Douglass)
Other books that I've recently read, and recommend:
- La Silla del aguila (Carlos Fuentes)
- House of Chains (Steven Erikson)
- Ilium and Olympus (Dan Simmons)
- The Troy Game (books 1-3) (Sara Douglass)
- Black Order (James Rollins)
There's something to be said for having a long commute on the metro, no?